Guest post by Sean
HTC is not as old as Microsoft or Apple, but every one has heard of how great the smartphones from this company are. HTC started in 1997 as a laptop manufacturer and was known as High Tech Computer Corporation. Within a year, the company began manufacturing different handheld devices and became one of the first manufacturers to introduce a hand-held device.
HTC Releases the flyer
In the year 2002, the company introduced the first smartphone powered by Microsoft. This was just the beginning of many firsts for the company. By 2005, the company was producing 3G phones and would introduce the world’s first ever Android phone in 2008. Since its inception, the company has focused on providing people around the world with technological devices that will help them live life on the go.
HTC has invested continuously in developing its research and development centers; it now has two of those in the United States. Here it is focusing on different ways that wireless technology can be used.
Recently, HTC has also introduced tablets. The latest tablet introduced by HTC is the HTC Flyer tablet. Since user convenience is the main focus of HTC, the tablet is designed in such a way that the user can enjoy the best interface, applications, internet connectivity and video display.
Features of HTC Flyer
With the entire world going crazy for touch-screens, smart phones and tablets, HTC Flyer Tablet had to come up with a few additional features that have made it the best tablet for the year 2012.
· The tablet is equipped with a digital pen. This makes it easy for the tablet to user to paint, write, emboss signatures or draw. Sensors are attached to the tip of the pen making it easy for the tablet to detect the pen when it is placed on the screen. The digital pen is also beneficial when data formatting, presentation designing, loading and such facilities are required.
· The user can utilize one of the latest applications that allow users to synchronize documents, produce footnotes, and bookmark not only data but also sound applications using the ‘TimeMark’ feature that assists the user with the their work.
· Storing and taking pictures is one of the most basic features of the tablet. The user can add narrations, edit and use the pictures in different ways. In other words, users can develop an exciting album from the photos.
· With a good wifi connection, the updates made on the presentation in the tablet will be reflected instantly on the projector screen connected. In other words, the use of real-time technology is clearly possible with the tablet. Not to mention that with a good connection browsing the internet is not a problem at all.
· Watch a movie, browse through the libraries of e-books and download music on your tablet. Though the tablet has a 7-inch multi-touch screen, it provides users with 1024×600 resolutions.
· Two cameras. A 1.3 megapixel camera in the front and 5 megapixel camera with auto focus on the back.
· The tablet has a large memory size compared with other contemporaries. Not only does it have 32 GB of internal storage and a 1 GB RAM, it also comes with Micro SD memory datacard for external memory support.
Data cards as internet connections are becoming increasing popular because of the extensive use of tablets. The tablet requires a good internet connection that is available 24/7 and on the go. Sure most malls, hotels and cafes have a wifi connection but there are some that do not.
For places where there is no internet connection, a tablet cannot operate to its full potential. What if you are on the bus to school and your friend asked you if you completed the assignment due. Instead of thinking about ways in which you can dodge the teacher you can use the HTC Flyer tablet on board the bus. You can search for the information required using the data card and save yourself from an F.
Data cards contain sensitive information; therefore, it is important that a proper data card is used. Data cards come in different sizes and can be used for different purposes.
Latest posts by JJ (see all)
- Is Google home the future ofthe Internet of things - July 12, 2017
- 10 Best Lenovo Gaming Laptops - June 12, 2017
- The smallest gun ( pistol ) in the world - June 2, 2017