The rapper Headphones wars are on with 50 cent who has released many songs under the Dr.dre label, has now chosen to launch his own line of headphones in competition with DR dre.
50 cent launches DJ Edition SMS AUDIO HEADPHONES
As per their website its
“A first-class audio headphone and accessories brand, SMS Audio, LLC is dedicated to improving the way people experience music. SMS Audio combines technology, function and style to bring the highest caliber of sound, comfort and fashion to every product.”
This range of headphones is selling from USD 249.95 to USD 299.95 range , but they are available also from AMAZON for $152.98
Here are some features in the wired headphones because i believe the quality gets lessened in wireless headphones
STREET by 50 — Over-Ear Wired Headphones
– Professionally tuned 40mm drivers
– Enhanced bass
– Passive Noise Cancellation
– Limited sound leakage
Available in 2 colors: Shadow Black, Phantom Blue — Coming soon, Ghost White
+ Totally awesome for Bass-heavy music like Hip-Hop/Rap.
+ Kleer technology provides a perfect, static-free, solid connection that blows away the Bluetooth headphones that I own.
+ Being wireless is a huge convenience
– The headphone controls for track advance/reverse do NOT work when you are using the Syncs wirelessly
– These are pretty big headphones that do not fold up like the Beats
For those who like pink
Other models available are SYNC by 50 — Over-Ear Wireless Headphones and soon to arrive STREET by 50 — In-Ear Headphones. You can BUY THE HEADPHONES from their store at SMS HEADPHONES or buy it from AMAZON for approximate $152
If you looking for some headphones you might want to check out Dre. Dre Beats Bali Post and also check out this JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)
Latest posts by JJ (see all)
- Are Gaming Keyboards better than desktop keyboards - November 13, 2017
- 6 Major Reasons Why iPhone Is So Special And Desirable - October 30, 2017
- Is Google home the future ofthe Internet of things - July 12, 2017