Vodafone has just launched its new pre=paid plan called “ ALL TIME PREPAID” and its creating a stir among all its rival for its value for money. The Mobile pre-paid sector is now also hotting up with good deals.
The new vodafone All time pre-paid plan
The new “vodafone All time pre-paid” promises that you will never be without TXT or calls again with selected infinite inclusions that last the life of your 30 day recharge. This new Vodafone All-time Prepaid recharge replicates the most popular features of Vodafone’s Infinite contract plans which give customers infinite, calls and TXT in Australia as well as social networking
Vodafone just announced their new prepaid recharge plan recently, the Vodafone All-Time prepaid which brings unlimited calling and messaging to its prepaid customers.
Some of the features that stand out for this Vodafone plan
- You get Infinite TXT anytime to any personal mobiles in Australia
- You get Infinite call options depending on your recharge amount
- You get Infinite mobile access to Facebook®, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn and foursquare
All credit and inclusions expire at 30 days or upon next recharge.
The new Vodafone All-time range is available in stores nationally and online at www.vodafone.com.au/prepaid
Vodafone is one of the world’s largest mobile telecommunications company and has its headquarters based in London. It has its networks in 30 countries and owns 45% of Verizon wireless in the USA. It has offered unlimited calling and texting plans for its customers since last year in Australia
Compare Other providers
My stuff is really good. It's different. I think you'll like it. You should really check it out. You might actually learn something...if not, maybe you can teach me something.
Latest posts by Sheldon (see all)
- Free accounting software “Quickbooks” - December 1, 2016
- The “Call of Duty Ghosts” Official Trailer - November 6, 2013
- Nokia 1020 Yellow Lumnia Phoneto launch in us on July 26 - July 14, 2013